Job Fair ✓ Campus Interviews ✓
Cresco is a Belgian premier business law firm focused on providing business law advice and counsel to entrepreneurs, emerging, growth and established companies and various types of investors, including private equity investors, venture capitalists and strategic corporate investors.
Our international focus and transactional work ensures us that lawyers are very well-versed in developing market trends and practices, providing our clients a strong strategic advantage in a competitive environment.
- We are passionate about entrepreneurship and fostering the growth of our clients.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work, aiming for excellence in everything we undertake.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business.
- We search for creative and imaginative solutions for business questions.
- Our assets are our people and reputation.
- We offer our lawyers the opportunity to grow exponentially, whereby meritocracy and engagement is key, wilst providing a nurturing environment.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do, both internally and towards our clients.
We are a relationship-driven firm and advise clients on their most complex transactions and other important business matters
The primary focus of Cresco is to assist our clients in:
- achieving their critical business objectives
- executing their business strategies
- solving their business issues
While we assist our clients in any type of "bet-the-farm" transformational transactions, we believe that our operational legal support and advice on structuring and managing their business, as well as resolving contentious matters through dispute resolution, are of paramount importance in ensuring the future and success of our clients in the long term.Website » Careers »
- Algemeen vennootschapsrecht
- Fusies en overnames
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Baliestage: vast werk
- studenten tweede Master in de Rechten
- studenten manama's in de Rechten